domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Welcome Post! an example

Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie, my friends called violeta, but you can call me skinny, I was born in Maracaibo, where I currently live, I'm 20 years old, I am studying graphic design in the urbe. My favorites subjects are  graphic design  the workshop materials  and drawing  graphic design. This trimestre I'm taking 6 classes and im on te 5th trimester.

I love photograph http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photography, music and reading books about anything, I like the skateboard, I like being most of the time in twitter, the other part of the time just talking on phone with my friends, and  if  i don't have nothing else to do I could sleep more than 12 hours. About the food, I prefer chocolate, pizza and pasta. I really hate the when internet shocks down. I've learned to talk by sign language, I enjoy  meeting people that could  express differently. Every day I can dream that I live in Argentina, because I want to travel the world with my camera and what everything in person and experience it, happens to me not only through a lens. I hate people who smoke, I think it's hateful. In the future, I hope to graduate and keep meeting and learning interesting things. 
I like listening to music Jason Mraz 

In the future, I hope to graduate an keep melting and learning interesting things. In some point I hope that I could talk and write in english, italian and german.I love learning new languages, specially english that its important and the most famous language in the world and interesting. what can i do to practice my english? well, listen to music and watch tv in english. It's a good exerxise. also, chat on the social networks as facebook and twitter to connect with all the people from all around the world and make new friends. I could say some things, but I have to practice more, I don't really think that is so hard to write and it, but I honestly never had devate time to learn it.I want to practice in and out of my english classes.I hope that I could make alot of friends and practice the conversation in this class.


 Well, that's a little bit about me. I hope you liked it, please, leave a comment 

Stephanie-L

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario