martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Time and Schedules

I have a lot of things to do on the week, On monday morning I go to college at 8:00 o'clock to see semiotic of the image, it's an amazing class. Then I have to see another class at 11:10. On tuesday, I get up early to go again to the college, It's a kind of routine, the same happens on wednesday, Thursday until friday. But It's  not only about studying, I also have free time in the afternoon, I swim three times in the week, generally on Monday, Wednesday and friday. My hobby is try to be in a good shape and healthy. At night, I usually watch TV and do my homework, and then I fall asleep so quickly. On saturday I go to party with my friends and classmates, and finally on sundays I take my time and try to rest all the day. This is my teenage life and I like it.
Stephanie-L

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario